Goods (such as customized products, underwear, etc.) purchased at GSP stores do not apply to this after-sales policy. Please note the special instructions on the product page.
For your interests, please carefully read the following provisions.
- Orders Delayed
Orders may be comparatively delayed because of different destinations, shipping providers, and some special circumstances. Only the following situations are identified as overdue:
- A) For orders shipped to the US, they will be overdue after 45 days when orders departed from GSP warehouses;
- B) For orders shipped to Brazil, they will be overdue after 100 days when orders departed from GSP warehouses due to the strict customs clearance in Brazil.
Any delay caused by GSP ourselves will be refunded.
Note: Sometimes, the order has arrived at the nearest post office to the buyer and makes it pending because of an incomplete address, package unclaimed, no such number, etc. We suggest your customers contact the local post office or go to the post office.
- Orders Not Received
If the tracking information shows that the order was delivered successfully, GSP will not accept this reason to refund or resend.
If your customers do not receive the package, a non-delivery certification issued by the local post office with an official seal is necessary.
If the following abnormalities occur in the order, the buyer may fail to receive:
- A) Incorrect/ incomplete address;
- B) Incorrect/ incomplete number;
- C) Unknown recipient;
- D) Refused;
- E) Do not pick up in time;
- F) Uncleared customs;
- G) Failed to contact the recipient;
- H) Others.
Note: The local distributor will deliver 1-3 times according to the actual situation. If it is still unclaimed during the delivery period, it will be returned to the local post office for storage for 3-7 days. Your customers need to pick up the package by themselves. Otherwise, the package will be returned to the logistics company. GSP takes no responsibility if the parcel gets lost during the process.
- Products Damaged
For products badly damaged, GSP offers a full refund or a replacement.
For products partially damaged, GSP offers a partial refund or a replacement.
For products damaged because of broken boxes during the long-distance international transition, GSP cannot offer any refunds or other after-sales services.
- A) For ordinary products, your customers shall complain or open a dispute with you within 5 days after packages are delivered.
- For electronic products, your customers shall complain or open a dispute with you within 10 days after packages are delivered.
- Incorrect Or Missing Products
GSP will perform the corresponding inspection process before exporting your orders. But if there are incorrect or missing products, GSP will gladly handle the situation for you.
- A) For incorrect products, GSP offers a full refund or replacement;
- B) For missed products, GSP will first check the database records. If confirmed, the product will be resent;
- C) For products with the wrong color, size, or shape, which do not affect the function, GSP will provide compensation or replacement after receiving the screenshot of the product parameter and product photos provided by your customers. It will help us to settle your dispute if you provide measurement results according to the correct measurement method;
- D) For parts missing that do not affect the function, GSP will refund partially or resend the missing part
- E) For parts missing that do affect the function, GSP will resend the product.
- Orders Cancellation
When the order status is unpaid and pending, you are allowed to cancel the order. You can click Cancel in the operation bar of the "My Orders" page.
Before the warehouse processes an order, GSP will provide a full refund.
You cannot cancel orders as listed below:
- A) Already processed by warehouse;
- B) POD orders;
- C) Customized services for the order.
- Private Inventory
Private inventory is a service that GSP provides to make your order ship quickly. We will purchase your desired products and store them in our warehouses for free. Please know that there are no refunds for purchased inventory. Please order your inventory reasonably to sales expectations. The products shipped from inventory will still apply to the above terms for after-sales sales. We will also handle after-sales disputes for products and logistics raised by your customers.
- Deadline Of Opening Dispute
A dispute will be automatically closed if you do not respond for seven consecutive days. You can no longer submit an after-sales application after the order's closure. Please pay attention to the relevant timeliness.
- Force Majeure
GSP takes no responsibility for any product damage or shipping delay caused by the act of God, including but not limited: to the epidemic situation, international situation, strike, war, earthquake, flood, virus, storm, heavy snow, customs inspection. However, we will notify you by Skype, Email, Line, WhatsApp, etc.
- Destination Limits
Due to limited international transportation, GSP will not accept any disputes when your orders are shipped to the following countries:
Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Madagascar, Mauritius, Bangladesh, Nepal, Nicaragua, Swaziland, Jamaica, Zambia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Egypt, Sudan, Libya, Algeria, Angola, Bahamas, Benin, Belize City, Burundi, Dominican Republic, Gambia, Grenada, Cuba, Palestine, Paraguay, Guatemala, Reunion, The Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and French Guiana.
Products can only be returned to the GSP China warehouses. However, we do not recommend you return the product to our warehouse because of the high international freight and high tariff. And it will take at least 3 months to reach the GSP China warehouse. What's worse, most of the products will be damaged or lost on the way back.
- Unacceptable Disputes
GSP shall not accept any unreasonable disputes, including but not limited to:
- A) The buyer does not like it;
- B) The product description is not authentic;
- C) The buyer ordered the wrong quantity or SKU;
- D) The buyer filled in the wrong receipt address;
- E) Product difference which is discussed in advance;
- F) Tracking information deleted by logistics companies or local post offices.
GSP is committed to providing you with better service. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.